DocHealth is an independent, not for profit organisation supported by charitable donations from the British Medical Association and Royal Medical Benevolent Fund. In order to sustain the service financial contributions will be requested from all its users on the basis of ability to pay. All users of the service will be offered face to face consultations with a medical Consultant Psychiatrist specialising in Psychotherapy.
Junior doctors and trainees (including VTS trainees)
- Initial consultation - no charge
- Subsequent consultations - £50 per session
Senior doctors (including GPs and Consultants)
- Initial consultation - £50
- Subsequent consultations - £90 per session
The DocHealth administrator will manage all issues in relation to this in strict confidence. Special consideration will be given to those in financial hardship.
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours before appointment - no charge
- Cancellations made 24-48 hours before appointment - 50% of fee
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before appointment - full fee payable